Adecco Consultant, divisione specializzata nella ricerca e selezione di profili Technical & Engineering, seleziona un Quality Process Engineer, per importante Azienda del settore metalmeccanico.The candidate, reporting directly to the Quality Manager (Italian Plants), will:
- Use the problem-solving tools (statistical analysis, 8D, Ishikawa) to analyze and improve the quality of all the production processes.
- Manage the customer claims (Intercompany) using the problem-solving tools (8D, Ishikawa, etc etc).
- Monitor and improve production processes like cutting/pressing metal sheet and welding (and further linked process) by SPC tool (Statistical Process Control).
- Work close to the production staff and with manufacturing engineering team to analyze and solve the problems in case of product or process non-conformities.
- Define and monitor the Process Quality KPI (and relative corrective actions) to identify the continuous improvement activity.
- Coordinate a Quality technician.
- Support the Quality System engineer during certification process, ISO 9001 retention and during external Inspection Audit.
- Ensure the process quality standard retention and improvement by means of internal periodical audit.
- Edit and implement production and product Control Plan.
- Engineering degree (Mechanical preferably) or equivalent experience.
- Excellent experience with pressing process and welding process.
- Good knowledge about PFMEA, Control Plan, Cp/Cpk, SCP (Statistical process Control), 8D tools.
- Fluently english language spoken and written.
- 3/5 years’ experience in the same role
- Work independence, organization and Team-working competence.
- Tenancy, Curiosity for technical details and problem-solving attitude.
Offerte lavoro simili
- ASA / e-work SpA
- Capo Officina / Adecco Italia Spa
- Operatore CNC linguaggio Fanuc / Adecco Italia Spa
- Process Engineer / Adecco Italia Spa
- Responsabile Servizio e Qualità Cliente / Adecco Italia Spa
- Industrializzatore / Adecco Italia Spa
- CFO – Direttore Amministrativo e Finanziario / MAW - Men at Work SpA
- Operaio addetto all'assemblaggio / Adecco Italia Spa